Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the editor's comments).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Whenever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- Text has simple line spacing; 12 point font size; Italics are used instead of underlining (except for URLs); And all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places of text, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and biliographic requirements summarized in the author's Guidelines, which appear in About the Journal.
- If sent to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, follow the instructions in Securing an anonymous evaluation.
- Ciencia e Innovación en Salud publishes accepted manuscripts under a CC BY license.
- It is the author’s responsibility to obtain the appropriate permissions from the original publisher to republish any previously published text, figures, tables, Supplementary Information, etc., in an Open Access journal under a CC BY license.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes established in it and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.